SM ARMY
Welcome to the SM Army
The soldiers of the Dead and Dammed..
SM ARMY
Welcome to the SM Army
The soldiers of the Dead and Dammed..
SM ARMY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SM ARMY Forum

Return SM-ARMY.com  HomeHome  SM Shop  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Chat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty
PostSubject: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:28 pm

SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SMRATTIRVINGPLAZA
Back to top Go down
https://smfanpage.board-directory.net
Replicant Shadow
Admin
Admin
Replicant Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Is anybody here coming to this show? I'll be there helping the band out with, well, whatever they need. I'll also have a ton of copies of their demo for sale, so come find me if you want one - and/or just to say hello. I think we're still selling them for $2 but I'll double check with the band ASAP.

This show is gonna be awesome, and a big deal for SM. Opening for the likes of RATT would be a big deal for any band, so anyone who can make it should come!

Last edited by Replicant Shadow on Mon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/replicantshadow/
Saviorself

Saviorself

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:37 pm

I just wanted to say that the poster makes it look like RATT is opening for you. I won't be able to make this show so hurry up and get to Oregon.
Back to top Go down
PrettyBlackDream

PrettyBlackDream

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:51 pm

haha, RATT SHOULD be opening for them.. Razz

Hey Replicant Shadow that's awesome you can go and help out, how about setting aside one of those CDs for me? I'll pay you for it! I can't make it to the show, I'm on the west coast No
Back to top Go down
Replicant Shadow
Admin
Admin
Replicant Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm sure we'll still have plenty of the CDs left after the show, but if we start to run low I'll set one aside for you just in case, no problem!
Back to top Go down
PrettyBlackDream

PrettyBlackDream

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Really?? Awesome, thanks!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrettyBlackDream

PrettyBlackDream

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:17 pm

So, how was the show??
Back to top Go down
Replicant Shadow
Admin
Admin
Replicant Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Honestly, it was a much more dramatic affair than any of us anticipated. The band pulled off a killer set, despite the sound guy messing with them throughout. I don't want to go into details, but suffice it to say that after their set, the crowd was cursing out the sound guy and praising the band for overcoming his... whatever he thought he was doing.

Comparatively, the show last Friday out near Harrisburg, PA went incredibly well, despite a crowd of less than twenty people (which may or may not have included venue staff and/or the other bands; don't remember who was who).
Back to top Go down
PrettyBlackDream

PrettyBlackDream

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Wow that sucks, good to hear they turned it out regardless though, that's the sign of a professional band right there. Wink I know how it is with sound guys, I've sang in a few bands, but most of my experience has been local shows with sound guys who just didn't even care. You ask them to turn something up or down and they're out in front of the venue smoking a cigarette. haha
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Shadow

Vagrant Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:23 pm

So I know this thread is old and I may not get a Response but is there anyway to purchase any of the SM songs... either a demo, cd, online something?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:24 am

nothing is available for purchase at the moment only the poster in the shop. just keep looking out for stuff, always check the updates on SM's myspace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://smfanpage.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty

Back to top Go down

SM LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SM ARMY :: September Mourning Tours & Shows-
Jump to: